[BKARTS] Moving

After 28 years at 15 Bleecker Street and five generations in New York City I am
leaving Manhattan and moving upstate to Columbia County. For those with
nostalgia for the early days of the Center for Book Arts, which was at that
address from 1974-1984, this will be my last week there, probably Tuesday thru
Thursday.

I will have some tag sale items, generally not book arts related, including a
king size bed, a 6-foot ball and claw bathtub, dressers, a desk, swivel chairs,
etc.

My e-mail address will reamin the same, if you need to contact me.

--

 Richard
 http://www.minsky.com