[BKARTS] glue

Hello,
I have a question about glues, and was wondering if
anyone could fill me in:
in particular, I recently heard a rumor that 3M
Adhesive spray is archival/acid free????? I know they
make an acid free gluestick, but with the chemicals in
adhesive spray I was hesitant. Does anyone know, or
use it?
Thanks,
Sarah Horowitz