Re: [BKARTS] Moving

Hi Minsky - How sad, no party? Maybe John will want the bathtub for our
house? I'll ask him. See you soon. Mindy

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Minsky [mailto:minsky@MINSKY.COM]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 9:16 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: [BKARTS] Moving

After 28 years at 15 Bleecker Street and five generations in New York City I
am
leaving Manhattan and moving upstate to Columbia County. For those with
nostalgia for the early days of the Center for Book Arts, which was at that
address from 1974-1984, this will be my last week there, probably Tuesday
thru
Thursday.

I will have some tag sale items, generally not book arts related, including
king size bed, a 6-foot ball and claw bathtub, dressers, a desk, swivel
chairs,
etc.

My e-mail address will reamin the same, if you need to contact me.

--

 Richard
 http://www.minsky.com