Re: [BKARTS] MFA in Book Arts from Purchase College, SUNY

I also attended purchase for a the BFA(grad 1996) printmaking program.
now I don't know how you were treated as an MFA and as I remember the school is not really an MFA based program.
But I do know this: that Purchase is one of the best undergraduate schools let alone a SUNY school.The school is set up for an artist to excel as an individual on there own terms.
 Paul