[BKARTS] Banishing Artists Block

I think you might have some trouble finding this great article I posted
for Astrid the other so here are some more precise directions for
finding it.  I copied the lesson into into my Sticky Brain so I can do
it anytime but no pictures until you go to the site itself.

In the first page that comes up is the  "Letter from Christine (Issue
6)".  Scroll down the letter and click on the highlighted text of "back
issues".  This brings you to a page with artwork and a list of past
issues on the left.

Scroll down to find "Issue 2" (9/29/99) where you will see the
underlined text of "A Collage for Banishing Artist's Block", by Robin
Pagliosotti.  Click on this and voila, Bob's your uncle, right to the
lesson.

Christine     -      Santa Fe
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&uid=756587&gid=1311947&;