[BKARTS] Austin trip

I'll be spending a few days in Austin, Texas over the Thanksgiving holiday
and will have Monday, Dec. 2nd to take in any book arts related
places/events I can find. Any suggestions are very much appreciated.

I'm assuming that UTexas has a special collections library and plan to
browse their website this evening, but any tips are welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Roberta

Pendleton, Oregon
paper@oregontrail.net