[BKARTS] any Boston residents help?

I have received a request from a designer in Boston who is looking for
someone who can make him some slip cases for photographs/sets of
photographs.

If anyone would like to follow this up I will happily pass on the designer's
email address.

cecilia

http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com
http://www.duckpond-design.com.au