[BKARTS] Information on Clasps

Thanks to everyone who responded, both off list and on list, to my
inquiry about information on book clasps and closures.

I received my Guild of Bookworkers Journal article last week, and I also
got a lot of other very helpful information. I appreciate your efforts
very, very much!

Joycelyn Merchant
jmerchant@telocity.com