[BKARTS] online journal

I was lucky enough to be included in Claire Dinsmore's most fantastic online
journal 'Cauldron & Net,' Please take a look . . .  Inge Bruggeman
.
.
.
.
After many postponements, I am pleased to announce the release of the new
issue [volume 4] of cauldron & net, a journal of the arts & new media. The
current issue features author Kathleen Fraser and book artist
Inge Bruggeman. Alongside of these features is a choice selection poetry,
essays, fiction, visual art, hypermedia work and sound.
http://www.studiocleo.com/cauldron/

Enjoy --

Claire Dinsmore, Editor
--
"What am I, if not a collector of vanished gazes?"
- Theo Angelopoulos, Ulysses' Gaze