[BKARTS] Goldsmith lecture addendum

Dear Colleagues: I realized that when I sent out the announcement for the December 5 Goldsmith Preservation Lecture, I neglected to mention that the time for this is 5pm. I do apologize! Hope many of you can make it -- Emily Holmes

Emily Holmes
Assistant Preservation Librarian
Elmer Holmes Bobst Library
70 Washington Sq. South