[BKARTS] Professional Mastery?

Subject: Re: [BKARTS] MFA in Book Arts from Purchase College, SUNY From: Leonard Seastone <LSeastone@AOL.COM> Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 12:03:27 EST

Perhaps Mr. Seastone should have made it clearer that he has no direct knowledge of Mr. Hutchins' academic record at Purchase. Ad hominem attacks are unpleasant; attacks implying the author is broadcasting privileged knowledge about a student's academic record might might suggest a violation of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).

Incidentally, I have nothing for or against Purchase, though I just returned from a very pleasant conversation with a friend who's on the faculty there.

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the techniques of the medieval scribe