Re: [BKARTS] trip to Japan

I'm putting in a vote for the Paper Museum in Tokyo. The wall text is mostly
in Japanese, but if you know a bit about paper manufacture, by hand or
industrially, you can puzzle out what you're being shown, and it's very
comprehensive: toilet paper! Cigarettes! A sample of the oldest known
printed paper thing! When I was there (7 years ago) their exhibition
practices with regards to displaying antiquities were also hair-raisingly
bad, which was interesting in another way. My recollection is that the
ticket guys at the subway station were helpful in directing me there, once I
got to the right subway station, that is.