Re: [BKARTS] Form and Fancy : The Cross-Pollination of Imagination and Structure, A Workshop at Ghost Ranch in Abiquiu, New Mexico With Laurie Doctor & Laura Wait, February 15-22, 2003

 > Laurie Doctor will guide you through the morning,
creating
 > content for artistic expression. Writing, painting,
poetry,
 > develop the pattern for igniting imagination.

Laurie,

about a year ago, someone sent me an article you'd
written
for Letter Arts Review on the same theme of "igniting
imagination." This piece is how I first became aware of
your
work. Unfortunately, when I just now searched Google
for it,
I found a link that seems to longer exist on your site:

http://www.lauriedoctor.com/imagination.html

I did find a cached copy as the second item returned by
my
googling...

http://www.google.com/search?q=Igniting+Imagination

...but I wonder if this terrific article about the
creative
process has not gotten lost in your recent site
redesign. Can
you post the new URL?

thanks,

susan fallows