Re: [BKARTS] Tokyo Paper Museum

 >My recollection is that the
>ticket guys at the subway station were helpful in directing me there, once I
>got to the right subway station, that is.

HEHEHEHEHE, I can remember taking 3 local trains with directions to take
the last one 5 stops. So I sat there and counted off stations on one hand.
When I ran out of fingers, I got off and wandered around until someone told
me where to find it. They're incredibly good at helping gai-jin find things.

Patrice