[BKARTS] Leather/Parchment tanning books on eBay

Hi to the list (and please excuse any cross/double posting)

I have a new batch of old books I just put on eBay that some of you binders,
restorers, historians and leatherworkeers may be interested in.  These books
all have to do with "leather" and "parchment" - either how it is made, how to
care for it, how to dye it, etc.

There are over 30 books, varying from great to so-so.  There's everything
from a $1 leather terminology lexicon, to some 125+ year old books on tanning
and parchment making, and even a beautiful limited edition fine press book -
Reed's The Nature and Making of Parchment worth $400, plus an old sample
chart or two. Even two publications in German, and some back issues of
Leather Conservation News.

If interested, copy and paste the addy below. Once you look at that one item,
you can then click on "View Sellers Other Auctions" to see the whole list of
what I have up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=12570&item=1971542353&;
rd=1

Thanks for looking!