[BKARTS] request for suggestions on book making books or journals

Greetings!

I am a Library Tech student in Vancouver, BC. I am
about to create a resource www page on, "the art of
book making"!  I am wondering if anyone has a
preference or recommendation for an excellent book
making guide. I have found Keith Smith's series
Bookmaking without Glue or Paste and I believe it is a
reputable source. However, I am wondering if anyone
has any other suggestions for websites, societies,
directories or books/journals.

Thank you for reading this. You can email me at
ilovedorthyparker@yahoo.ca or respond to list.

Sara