[BKARTS] suggestions

Thank You!!

I am very grateful for the speedy and helpful

I will definitely include the cbbag.ca site and the
alcuin society website on our wee web page. Of course
we want to have Canadian representation! ;o)

It looks like my friend and I are the right track!
YAY!
No need to send more suggestions unless you feel like
it. I always welcome suggested readings.

Once again I appreciate all of your feedback.

I look forward to having time to create my own
books!!!

Sincerely,

Sara