[BKARTS] Los Angeles Book Arts Center

Greetings:

Just a little note to let everyone know that Marcia Moore and I will be doing
a small spot on Today in LA Weekend which airs between 7 and 8 AM on NBC
channel 4 Sunday morning November 24.  We will be discussing book art and the
newly formed Los Angeles Book Arts Center.  Hoping to enlighten Los Angeles
regarding the wonderful work book artists create here and all around the
world.

Lisa Deutsch
President
Los Angeles Book Arts Center