Re: [BKARTS] request for suggestions on book making books or journals

>just the kind of non-scientific comparisons we all need.

I like non-scientific comparisons, particularly on a list called
Book_Arts-L. They provide room for debate, digression and unexpected
discoveries.

>    8. I have talked to some publishers and binders who do production
>double-fan binding of both soft cover and hard cover books and they have
>extremely few of their books coming apart in use.

Does anyone know the French for "double-fan binding"? We are
producing some on-demand titles in France and are not happy with the
binding options available.

Thanks!

AB