Re: [BKARTS] request for suggestions on book making books or journals

I am new to the world of bookmaking. Is it possible
that the French term for "double-fan
binding" is "dos-a-dos"? I found it in Keith Smith's
book Non-Adhesive Binding:Books Without Paste or Glue
on page 253. He describes the "dos-a dos" as, "two
separate texts with two separatly sewn backs within
close proximity since they share the back cover in
common".

Anyway, I hope that helps- but unfortunatly I have no
clue.

Sara