Re: [BKARTS] request for suggestions on book making books or journals

Eric Brudett's book, "The Craft of Bookbinding", has an ingenious
modification to a finishing press.  It not only allows you to fan out
the pages for gluing, but also gives a traditional round shape to the spine.

Frank Lehmann
Lehmann Bindery