Re: [BKARTS] Cutters

I have a Dahle rotary cutter that is self sharpening. It has a grid, so
my cuts are very exact. I have used the guillotine cutters however found
that they "pulled" the paper and the cuts were not as precise. There is
a distributor in Toronto who will give you a very good deal on Dahle
products. The one I bought has saved me hundreds of hours and in my
estimation has paid for itself several times over. The last time I
contacted this guy his email was:
 pfanian@aol.com

Rose