Re: [BKARTS] leather finishes

EV,

You said the leather was dyed. Then you said it was natural. These are two
differnt things. Natural finish (fair) skins, will change color regardless of
what we do, especially if the tannage is not good.

The best finish for leather that I know of is SC 6000.  A professional
leather finisher may differ with me; in which case, I defer to their superior
knowledge on the subject.

Ed Stansell