From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of David deForrest
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 3:38 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Source for modest-cost archival boxes?

Can anyone assist me?

I need an archival storage box fabricated to hold an oblong folio 16.25"
= x 20.5" x 1.5". I priced this at a bindery which I have used in the
past = for high-end restoration and almost had a heart attack: the box
would = have cost as much as the book it was meant to protect.

Can anyone direct me to a low-cost source for this sort of thing?

Very truly yours,

David deForrest

buybeach@buybeach.com