Re: [BKARTS] Paper grain in commercial printing

Jack,

If you will read my posting again you will see that, if, everything was under
control, it was BECAUSE we practically stood over the pressman. Note; the
mention of off-setting and forms being backed-up wrong. Poor registration was
also a problem from time to time. My point was that dispite what else may
have happened, we had no problems arrising from grain direction. As I said
before, I have worked for and with printers for nearly 50 years and the only
problem with grain direction was when old fashioned gummed label stock was
printed short grain. The problem then, was not wrinkles but in having the
sheet wrap around the rollers.

Regards,
Ed