Re: [BKARTS] request for suggestions on book making books or journals-Adhesive binding

Ben,

While you advocate the right to one's opinion, it seems you would deny me the
same right.  I've always said that my position was only a statement of my own
opinion and I don't presume to speak for anyone else.

As for your being angry at me; that too is your right.  I doesn't affect me,
so if being angry does it for you, then go right ahead.

I learned a long time ago, that the world does not revolve around me and what
I have to say may be no more than so much air passing over vocal cords, and
when I'm dead, that too will be gone. So, not much bothers me; including your
anger.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving,
Ed Stansell