[BKARTS] I.S.C.A. QUARTERLIES

Since this will be the final year (21st) of our assemblage project, the ISCA
Quarterly of Xerographic Prints and Artists Books we are offering for sale
all back issues of the Quarterly, spiral bound print issues (@10) and the
Annual Box of Artists Books (35-40 small bookworks) @25. An entire year of
three print issues and the book box is available for $40. Postage for 1 print
or book issue is $5  and for the entire year purchase is $10. All of the
above make wonderful Xmas gifts and support the future of the ISCA Annual Box
of Artists' Books.

Next year the Society will focus  on artists books with a new entity called
the ISCA Annual Box of Artists Books. We are also working on developing an
Annual xerographic Artists' Book Exhibition.

Louise Neaderland
Director ISCA