[BKARTS] Marbled paper source?

Does anyone know of an online source for good quality
marbled paper?  I found one that I like at Paper
Source, but they just so happen to be out of stock of
that pattern, Blue French Folds.  If anyone knows of a
similar pattern or other pattern with similar colours
(blue, lavender, green), please let me know.

Nisa