[BKARTS] ISCA Quarterly orders clarification

dear Friends- I seem to have sown much confusion ,so I will try to clarify
and expand the original posting.

You may order: 1 complete year of Quarterlies which consists of 3 spiral
bound print    issues and the Annual Box of Books for $40 plus $10 postage .
Total of $50
                        Single back issues of the print issues $10 plus $5
postage. Total $15
                        Single Book Issue  $25 plus $5 postage. Total  #30
Checks should be made out to ISCA , and sent to ISCA, 759 President St. #2H,
B'klyn, NY 11215.

Please include your E-mail address if you are interested in participating in
the June 2003 Book Issue or the April Print issue, or the new project
beginning in Sept.03 ,which is the ISCA Annual Bookworks Project ( not the
ISCA Quarterly ,which will no longer exist after  the June '03 book issue.

If you wish to contribute a book edition to the final ISCA Quarterly Box of
Books please let me know. Edition:100 signed and numbered  Theme:  open
Maximum outside dimensions:7x81/2 inches Deadline: June 15th  Please include
check made out to ISCA for $10 to cover postage and packaging of the issue
you will receive. Packages should be sent to ISCA, 222 Bone Hollow Road,
Accord, NY 12404.

Our homepage can, at the whim of aol, be viewed at
<http://members.aol.com/isca4art2b/I.S.C.A./HomePage.html> or
<http://hometown.aol.com/isca4art2b/I.S.C.A./HomePage.html>

Louise Neaderland