Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 1 Dec 2002 to 2 Dec 2002 (#2002-329)

Can someone tell me what the law is on copyright of images?  I dont know
whether I would be violating a copyright here.  I want to use images of
artwork, all identifying the artist, in a powerpoint presentation trying to
sell the idea of a bookarts curriculum to someone who has no idea of it's
potential.

Audrey