Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 1 Dec 2002 to 2 Dec 2002 (#2002-329)

on 12/3/02 6:21 PM, AudHill57@AOL.COM wrote:

> I want to use images of artwork, all identifying the artist, in a powerpoint
> presentation trying to sell the idea of a bookarts curriculum to someone who
> has no idea of it's potential.

It's probably a fair use. Once you sell the concept, however, you would need
permission from the artists to publish their work.

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501 Cancun Q. Roo Mexico
http://www.cafecancun.com

For free and ample discussion of issues in the news subscribe to Newsroom-L