[BKARTS] Ars Brevis Winter Workshops

Don't hibernate! Ars Brevis Press announces a new schedule of workshops to
help you be creative and productive during those long winter months!

Workshop subjects for the winter quarter include Introduction to
Letterpress, Introduction to Basic Bookmaking, Beyond the Basics in
Letterpress, Printing with Photopolymer Plates, and the Digital Book:
Designing and Printing Books on a Computer.

Prices are more reasonable than ever, the atmosphere is welcoming, the
camaraderie is excellent, and the facilities first rate. All that is missing
is your creative imagination. Now is the chance to finally make that dream
project a reality!

To download a schedule of workshops, visit our web site
http://www.arsbrevispress.com and click on WORKSHOPS. You can also email or
call me for more details, or to get a hardcopy sent in the mail.

Special sessions for groups are always available, along with shop rental,
private instruction and work study. Please call or write for details.

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press/Harper Designs
Cincinnati, Ohio
513-233-9588
www.arsbrevispress.com

(Please forgive cross postings and feel free to pass this along to other
interested parties.)