[BKARTS] Use of artist's images for a powerpoint presentation

Speaking as a professional artist whose work has frequently been used in slide shows and publications, it is ethical, polite and the right thing to do to ASK, please, before using images of anyone's work in any sort of venue.  As my work is copyrighted and my company name trademarked, I feel reasonably safe, but appreciate, nevertheless, being asked first before someone uses images of my work.

Besides, there's no point in establishing an atmosphere of anything but trust and good will among our little community, right?

Susan Lightcap