Re: [BKARTS] Magazine Seeks Book Arts Editor

Scott,

Please send me all the details you can. This position sound like it is "right
up my alley"  I have been living and breathing books, so to speak, for over
forty year. When one is truly infected with the love of books, they are
always looking for another way to be close to them.

I eagery await your response.

Best regards,

Edward Stansell, master bookbinder
<A HREF="http://www.bookrestoration.net">http://www.bookrestoration.net</A>