Re: [BKARTS] Use of artist's images for a powerpoint presentation

on 12/4/02 11:15 AM, darius@DISCOVERNET.NET wrote:

> Think about it and take the time to be considerate it might even gain you a
> contact or a mentor.

I'm an artist and an author. I care a lot about my intellectual property
rights, but if someone wants to go ahead and reproduce something of mine
under the terms of fair use without checking with me, I say do it. If I hear
about it, what a nice thing to know that someone admires my work enough to
use it in this way. If not, what do I lose?