[BKARTS] Slippery Slide

Perhaps we should all remind ourselves that the present ongoing frenzy to "protect artist's rights" is not coming primarily from artists but from large corporations using their financial muscle to clamp down on free expression. There is an interesting site devoted to helping artists and writers who have been hit with frivolous threats and lawsuits:

http://www.chillingeffects.org

And speaking of frivolity, I can assure Susan Lightcap and Jules Siegel that in my many years of slide lecturing it never occured to me once to show their work...without asking, I mean.

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the techniques of the medieval scribe