[BKARTS] Sliding off Topic

Not to range too far, but I'm sure your husband is familiar with the National Writer's Union, which won the landmark "Tasini vs. New York Times" case that the Boston Globe is trying to get around.

They're affiliated with the United Auto Workers, and I'm a proud Autoworker myself - our locals share the same office space.

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the techniques of the medieval scribe