[BKARTS] OCAD Book Arts Fair this Sunday in Toronto

This Sunday, December 8th, the Ontario College of Art and Design will be
hosting its annual Book Arts Fair amidst all the construction debris.

The Fair features a hall of sale tables by book artists and suppliers with a
range of papers, bookbinding supplies, marbling, and finished handmade books
available. In addition, the College's Printmaking department will be running
demonstrations of papermaking, printmaking, and other related crafts.

The fair is open from 10am to 5pm, at the "new atrium" of the College, which
is located at 100 McCaul Street in downtown Toronto. Admission is "pay what
you can".

The Papertrail will have a table there with a selection of our merchandise
available for sale. We will have less than usual available because we aren't
entirely sure how far we will have to lug things so we want to travel light
this year.

The official notice is available at http://www.ocad.on.ca/ (select "What's
New", then "Book Arts Fair")

-Kevin Martin