Re: [BKARTS] Oversewing Alternatives

Bob,

I don't know of the number of sheets in your book that will need guarding.
But, I fear the book will be too thick in the spine if you guard it.  I tend
toward recommending another oversew job, with more than six holes. Apparantly
the original sewing served fairly well for over a hundred rears. Perhaps with
more stitches and better cord, it will last longer this time.

Ed