 From letpress

Date:    Thu, 5 Dec 2002 09:11:08 -0500
From:    David Macfarlane <dmac@TYPOPHILES.COM>
Subject: The Typophiles - announcing the web site

Members of the Typophiles, and other people interested in fine
typography, printing, and book design, may be interested in the newest
part of our publications and education programme: our web site at
www.typophiles.org .

It's just the beginning, but already it has an abbreviated history, the
start of a Typophiles bibliography (with images), and some special items
of note, including a scan of Paul Bennett's "Announcing a  Series of
Typophile Chapbooks", from 1940.

If you have a web page that lists typographic sites, please consider
adding the Typophiles' web site to your list. And if you have any
comments or suggestions, please send them our way. Thanks.

Regards,

   David Macfarlane,
   for the Typophiles.