Re: [BKARTS] simplified box?

Zeier in "Book, Boxes, and Portfolios" has a version in which he cuts the trays out of one piece, with the sidewalls being scored so that they can fold up... Don't know if it's simpler than cutting the pieces out individually though.

p.

Most of my boxmaking experience is with the clamshell box, which can be
>quite complicated for those who have not done it before. Does anyone out
>there know of a more simplified version? If so, can you direct me to
>resources? Thanks!

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>