Re: [BKARTS] White Space

In a message dated 12/9/02 6:11:37 AM, 71514.3705@COMPUSERVE.COM writes:

<< I suggest you try Adrian Wilson's "The Design of Books" first
published by Reinhold >>

I second Greg's suggestion. When I was first designing books with type and
"white space" Wilson's book was very helpful - simple, direct and easy to
understand. This doesn't have to be rocket science! Barbara Harman