[BKARTS] Designing poetry books

Katie

> All this talk about book design brings up another point: are there any
> resources around devoted to the typesetting and layout/design of poetry?

I don't know specifically, but I have worked with Joyce Kachergis, an
award-winning designer of university books, poetry books, and others.

I recommend you contact Anne Thielgard at Kachergis Book Design. The URL is:

http://www.kachergisbookdesign.com/

--
Michael Brady
http://www.unc.edu/~jbrady/index.html