[BKARTS] Who's the Joke on? Was: Designing poetry books

Okay, something weird is happening.

When Kyle replied to my response to Katie's inquiry, he quoted me thus:

>>I don't know specifically, but I have worked with Joke Kachergis, an
>>award-winning designer of university books, poetry books, and others.

When I read his message, I thought I had make a stupendously dumb
mistake, and I just this minute sent a message to the list with my mea
culpas.

But right after that, I saw my first message distributed back to me from
the list, and Joyce's name is *correctly* spelled in it. What's
happening? How did her name change from Joyce to Joke?

Note, btw, in Kyle's message, my signature contains a space in my last name.