Re: [BKARTS] Who's the Joke on? Was: Designing poetry books

Dear Michael,

I think the joke is on me!  My apologies to you and Joyce.  I'm using a
computer in the library with a different interface than the one with which
I am accustomed.  Apparently this one comes with a spell check with a mind
of its own.

Best as Ever,

Kyle

--On Monday, December 09, 2002, 4:29 PM -0500 Michael Brady