Re: [BKARTS] Designing poetry books

The only reference I can find to any type of book on the printing and
typesetting of Poetry is Clifford Burke's, mentioned below. It is available
used, but is, unfortunately, out of my price range, and none of my local
libraries has it.

Barring a "how to" text, can any suggest books of poetry that are
particularly excellent in terms of their design or layout, printing,
binding, etc.?

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH