Re: [BKARTS] Designing poetry books

I wish we could offer this on loan, but this copy of Burke's book is housed
in the Poetry/Rare Book Collection at the State University of New York at
Buffalo, where the books don't circulate.  If possible, you might enjoy a
trip out this way, as there is very little poetry from the 20th and 21st
Century that is not housed in this collection.  As for excellent poetic
design, some of my favorite publishers and printers include Walter Hamady
of the Perishable Press Limited, Charles Alexander of Chax Press, Steve
Clay at Granary Books, and Jonathan Williams of the Jargon Society, but of
course, these are just some of the publishers and book makers printing
poetry I've been reading lately.

Best Wishes,

Kyle

--On Tuesday, December 10, 2002, 7:17 AM -0800 Silver MayKitten