Re: [BKARTS] Designing poetry books-

here here.

I have seen many books of poetry that are magnificent, intellectually and emotionally.  Some utilize the overall feel of the poem, and page itself without illustrations.  Some illustrated books are beautiful.  Kenneth Patchen's painted poetry are breathtaking, but so are works printed by the austere Doves press, Ashendene etc.
     Ben, your observations are useful to get people thinking, but I think your scientific bent is often didactic and limiting, and offered as fact, when in fact it is science trying to apprehend art.  Maybe you should light up a doob.

Bruce Levy
--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

One click access to the Top Search Engines
http://www.exactsearchbar.com/mailcom