Here is just a partial list:

GERMAN-MADE EBA BOARD/PAPER CUTTERS -- aka IDEAL CUTTERS UNDER TRADEMARK NAME
"KUTRIMMER"

#2035 - 13.8" cut length - 30 sheets capacity - auto clamp US$175

#1043 - 17.0" cut length - 30 sheets capacity - auto clamp US$275

#1038 - 15.0" cut length - 50 sheet capacity -  adjustable front
gauge/support; strip cutting mechanism US$295

#1058 - 22.5" cut length - 40 sheet capacity -  adjustable front
gauge/support; strip cutting mechanism US$445

#1071 - 28.0" cut length - 40 sheet capacity -  adjustable front
gauge/support; strip cutting mechanism US$545

ROTATRIM ROTARY CUTTERS ... from $160

SUSIS DECKLE TRIMMERS - aka as "CREATIVE MEMORIES" ... from $60

LASSCO CORNER ROUNDERS  ... from $139

Please ask us about our online reference list of over 1500 satisfied
customers!

If you have any questions, I will personally be glad to assist.

happy holidays,

Pedram Fanian
SignetAndino Co.
Toll Free: 1-866-728-4266