[BKARTS] Turning those vinyl albums.....

I hate to interrupt all this great talk on making fine poetry books with a
question about vinyl, but I am making some school albums and I need a source
for good durable and BRIGHT vinyl for turned edged binding. Any suggestion?

Thank you,
Keith Berger
Letterpress Printer, Bookmaker and Amateur Actor